- Fred Perry Twin Tipped Polo Shirt From England, Navy/Ice
Fred Perry Twin Tipped Polo Shirt From England, Navy/Ice
VENDOR: Fred Perry
Made in Leicester, England, the M12 hasn’t changed since it was originally designed by Fred Perry in the ‘50s. Legend has it that a buyer from Lillywhites requested the addition of football team colours to the plain-colour Fred Perry shirt. It subsequently became the first piece to carry our signature twin tipping in the 5-4-4 ratio. The M12 was the piece that took us from sportswear to streetwear, and with all the same design details as the original, it’s a true piece of subcultural uniform. The colour palette references the retro tones found in our original catalogues; a legacy that is pure modernism.
- IMPERIAL SIZING - runs slightly smaller than US sizes.
- The Fred Perry classic M12 shirt
- Designed to be worn tucked or untucked. Features twin tipped collar, cuffs and a 2 button placket, and a flat hem.
- Made and Imported from England.
- Made of Cotton Pique
Free standard shipping delivery on all orders, no minimum.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shopify Pay.
All payment details are encrypted, your financial details are never accessible to anyone at Upscaleman.com.
You can return any item purchased on Upscaleman.com within 30 days of the delivery date.