Sterling Silver Cross Bracelet Adorned with 18K Gold Accents. Bold accessory or a religious symbol? With this Konstantino men’s bracelet you can have both. Ornate engravings encircle the handcrafted links giving you the perfect way to incorporate faith into your unique style. The focal points of this exquisite piece are the classic Christogram religious symbols and the Stavros cross. The riveted cross link is accented with an 18k gold center and paired with a round speckled link enhanced with twin orbs of gold. The round link is engraved with ancient Greek glyphs - "IC XC NIKA" – a carving that means "Jesus Christ Conquers". It will showcase the strength of your beliefs. Solid silver curb links are carved with floral designs to complete this men’s bracelet. Part of the Stavros Collection, this sterling silver cross bracelet takes you to a spiritual journey through classical Greek, Byzantine, and Christian culture. Symbolism, tradition, crosses, monasteries, churches, reverence, and devoutness gave birth to Stavros and inspired each unique work of art that makeup Konstantino collection. Konstantino is known for its statement jewelry, gorgeous details, and spectacular craftsmanship. Each piece is handmade in Athens, Greece by skillful artisanal craftsmen. Made from the finest Sterling Silver and 18k gold, Konstantinos jewelry will stand the test of time.
- INTRICATE DESIGN: Features the classic Christogram religious symbols along side the stavros cross, each dorned with 18k gold accents
- BRACELET SIZE: This 925 sterling silver bracelet measures 8 inches in length and approximately 1-1/2 inches in width
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Metal: 925 Sterling Silver, 18k gold, SKU: BKJ604-130
- HANDCRAFTED: Konstantino bracelets are handcrafted in Greece with unique designs and remarkable artisanship
- PACKAGING: Each bracelet comes in an elegant drawstring bag with the Konstatino brand ribbon and includes a cleaning cloth
Konstantino Men's Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Chrsitogram Symbols Bracelet, 8 Inch