Tateossian watch cufflinks depicting the movement of sun and moon. Sun and Moon collection is based on the position of the sun or moon in the sky. At 6 am the sun "rises" on the left of the dial. The sun slowly climbs in the sky until it reaches the crescent of midday. After 6 pm the Sun "sets" and disappears from view. Meanwhile, the Moon "rises" on the left. The Tateossian movement cufflinks are finished with rhodium plating for a long-lasting silver shine.
- Length 2.60cm (1.00in) x Width 2.00cm (0.80in) x Depth 0.80cm (0.31in)
- Tateossian collections are known for their traditional designs combined with wit or elements of surprise
- Dresses up any outfit from casual to fine attire
- Sun and moon indicator moves based on the position of the sun or moon
- Rhodium plated for extra shine. Great gift for any guy.
Tateossian Watch Cufflinks, Sun and Moon Movement