Special Offer Free Shipping
We offer our customers Free Shipping site wide.
Delivery timing estimate at checkout.
We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
I’d like to return my purchase, how do I do that?
It’s easy! Please send us an email as firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a prepaid return shipping label. Refunds are processed within 24 hours of receiving your return.
Returns are accepted up to 30 days from date of receipt. Item or items must be unused and in new condition to return.
If you have any questions or would like assistance please use our website chat or email us at email@example.com.
May I exchange my order?
Yes! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a price difference we will either refund you the difference or contact you regarding new charges.
Exchange requests are accepted up to 30 days from date of receipt. Item being returned for exchange must be unused and in new condition.
Do you ship internationally?
• Unfortunately we do not offer shipping outside the United States.
I’m looking for cleaning instructions for:
• Sterling Silver
1. Simply polishing your silver works well when the tarnishing is not too severe. It’s also the best method for cleaning oxidized silver, as you can stay away from the intentionally tarnished areas.
2. Silver is soft and can become scratched easily. You can use a special silver cloth to polish your items, but a lint-free flannel, microfiber, or other soft nonabrasive cloth will do as well. Do not use paper towels or tissues to polish your jewelry as they contain fibers that can scratch the silver.
3. When polishing, use long back-and-forth motions that mirror the grain of the silver. Do not rub in circles, as this will magnify any tiny scratches. Also, change to a different section of your cloth frequently to avoid placing tarnish back on the silver. You can use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
4. Be careful with silver-plated items, as excessive polishing can remove the plating (depending on the thickness) and leave pieces worse than when they started.
1. For regular care and cleaning, dust periodically with a dry cloth to remove residual dust and prevent dirt from building up. No harsh cleaners or solvents should ever be used on the leather, as they could abrade the finish or topcoat off the article.
2. For stubborn stains and spills, a lightly damp cloth with warm water should be blotted on the stain to lift and remove it. If this does not work, a mild soap and water solution (Palmolive or Dawn) should be mixed and then blotted to release the stain and then blot again with dry cloth. This should never be done heavily or in a scrubbing motion.
• Waxed Canvas
1. Shake or brush off dirt, sand or any other abrasive material.
2. For small spots, use cold water and mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
3. With a little soap, gently massage the spotted surface.
4. Rinse with a sponge and cold water. Let the bag air dry.
1. Add a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid to a bowl filled with two cups of warm water. Drop your gold pieces into the solution and let them soak for about 15 minutes. Lift a piece of jewelry out of the solution and gently scrub it with a soft-bristle toothbrush to remove any dirt lodged in nooks and crannies.
1. Gently hand wash silk items using very cold water.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as Woolite or dishwashing liquid soap (not variety that has hand cream added.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Add a few drops of hair conditioner to the rinse water to keep the silk soft and flexible.
5. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will damage the fabric.
6. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely.
7. Do not hang silk garments in the sun to dry.
8. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
How do I know what size bracelet I need?
Wrap the tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet. Make a note of the number at the point where the tape meets the 0. To ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm (just over ½ an inch). You can then add or subtract centimeters according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.