Black crystal necklace handcrafted from sterling silver.
This stunning station necklace from Konstantino features oval faceted crystal spacers surrounded by delicate beads etched with fine floral motif. Dark depths of the Corundum crystals are beautifully contrasted with the shiny silver riveted setting. Thin sterling silver chain binds it all together creating a timeless piece. The necklace is finished with a decorative carved lobster clasp.
It is available in two lengths, 18 inches princess style and the versatile 36 inches that can be wrapped multiple times for a rich stacked look.
Part of the Pythia collection, this necklace is inspired by the myth of an ancient Grecian oracle. Look deep into the alluring crystals and you might see a prophecy of your own!
Konstantino jewelry is handmade in Athens, Greece by skillful artisanal craftsmen. Made from the finest materials, it will stand the test of time and become a treasured heirloom for future generations.
Each piece comes with a dedicated cleaning cloth and is carefully packed in an elegant drawstring bag with the Konstatino brand ribbon.
- SKU: KOMK4755-480-18, 36
- Metal: Sterling Silver, 18k Gold
- Gem: Crystal & Corundum
- This long necklace is inspired from the history of ancient Greece
- Features ornate stations handcrafted from Crystal and Corundum Stones
- Handcrafted in Greece with unique designs and remarkable artisanship
- Each necklace comes in an elegant drawstring bag with the Konstatino brand ribbon and includes a cleaning cloth.
Konstantino Women's Sterling Silver & 18k Gold Necklace With Crystal Corundum Spacers